"Refiner's fire,
My heart's one desire is to be holy,
Set apart for you Lord.
I choose to be holy, set apart for you my master,
Ready to do your will."
"Hold me close, let your love surround me.
Bring me near, draw me to your side.
And as I wait, I'll rise up like the eagle,
And I will soar with you, your spirit leads me on
By the power of your love."
"And I, I belong to you.
All I need, your spirit, your word, your truth,
Hear my cry, my deep desire to know you more.
In your name, I will lift my hands to the king,
This anthem of praise I bring
Heaven knows I long to love you with all I am,
I belong to you."
"I'll sing your praises forever, deeper in love with you.
Here in your courts where I'm close to your throne,
I found where I belong."
"This is my desire to honour you.
Lord, with all my heart, I worship you.
All I have within me, I give you praise,
All that I adore is in you.
Lord I give you my heart, I give you my soul.
I live for you alone.
Every breath that I take, every moment I'm awake,
Lord, have your way in me."
"I love you, I need you, though my world may fall I'll never let you go.
My saviour, my closest friend, I will worship you until the very end."
"You are wonderful, marvellous forever,
Beautiful, Prince of peace, faithful one, forever.
Take the place of all honour,
Take the place above all thrones,
Take the place of all power,
You are glorious."
"Unto you be all glory and praise
How my heart seeks your face as I'm waiting on you
Only you are my strength and my tower
Fill my life with your power
As I stand here in awe of you, I stand here in awe of you."
"Take me deeper, deeper in love with you
Jesus hold me close in your embrace.
Take me deeper, deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love you more and more,
How I long to be deeper in love."
"I don't care what people will say, I'm running after you.
I won't turn back and go their way, cause I'm running after you.
No matter what may come my way, I'm running after you.
It's you I'm following today, cause I'm running after you."
"What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak?
What will people do when they find that it's true?
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak,
There ain't no disguising the truth."
"Open up the gates and let the king of glory in,
Fill this house with praises as we lift our hands and worship you.
Open up the doors and let your glory fill the earth,
King of heaven, we dance before your throne."
"You are the way, the truth and the life,
We live by faith and not by sight for you,
We're living all for you.
One way, Jesus, you're the only one that I could live for."
"I will dance, I will sing, to be mad for my king,
Nothing Lord is hindering this passion in my soul
I'll become even more undignified than this,
Some may say it's foolishness.
I'll become even more undignified than this,
Some may say it's foolishness."
"Everyday, it's you I live for.
Everyday, I'll follow after you.
Everyday, I'll walk with you, my Lord."
//These days, I choose to take up my cross and follow my Lord. I choose to remember that he is God above the storm and the raging sea. I choose to drink from the river that flows from his throne. I choose to remember his death on the cross as a ransom. I choose to believe that he gives us his only son, the lamb without blemish or defects, to die in a most painful and humiliating way so as to win our hearts. I choose to bring him into every part of my life. I choose to let him guard my heart. I choose to let my spirit yield only to him alone. And I choose to love and worship him with all I am because he deserves all glory and praise. Nothing will ever take his place in my life, in my heart...//